Week of May 8-13, 2017
Here we go….it is your week to shine! Are you ready? Do you know when your rehearsals are, have all of your costume items and know all of your choreography? If so, you are going to have a great time.
- Rehearsals start tomorrow beginning in 5h period if you have after school rehearsal. Rehearsal concludes at 7:30 on Monday and 6:30 on Tuesday. (I know many of you are still testing all week and I want to get you home as soon as possible. Mr. Parker already has the floor down, so we will be able to use class time on the stage!)
2. Don’t forget that you will be fed on Friday night, but not on Saturday because you are not at school all day. Bring your dinner on Saturday, and we will give you a break to eat.
3. Dress rehearsals start on Wednesday with hair, makeup, costumes, etc. We will be running Friday night’s show and Thursday will be Saturday night’s show. Friday, we will run all of Friday night’s show before the 7:30 evening show.
4. Don’t be late on Saturday because after warm up we will run all of the Saturday night’s show before the evening show.
5. Make sure you have all of your dance items with you this week as you will be dancing all of your styles.
6. Each day, come to the dance studios first, unless we tell you ahead of time.
There will be more reminders, but these are the main ones to start with!
Have a great Sunday!